Thursday, October 14, 2010

23 months old TODAY!

Welp today is the 14th of October.... That means in a month McGuire Jacob will be turning 2! Since he only has a month of being one... We decided that since he's to that point of life that he needs to grow up just a little bit :( He now sleeps in a BIG BOY BED! His reaction was so cute! He immediately jumped on the bed for literally 3 hours... Its the best entertainment for him and us!





That candy corn in his hand (he holds them more then eats them


Him sleeping peacefully in his big boy bed! I teared up of course. He hasn't fell out of it yet! :)





ALSO.... yes there is more :)


Over the weekend we went up to provo river falls... its a tradition the Thacker Family does in the fall. We always stop at this camp site that has a trail that leads you to a "fairy forest" Its way cool! Families like ours made this cool thing for others to see and decorated it like fairy land and have rocks painted with stuff and all sorts of different (and odd) things!


On our way home from this wonderful event, we discovered a NUDIST RANCH in KAMAS UT! Taylor and I were laughing so hard.. so we HAD to take a picture of it! The road that it was on was NUDIST RD. Ironic huh?!? lol 

Check it out!





Theres ALWAYS an adventure with us! So stay Tuned! :)


Love,

The Daggs FAM!



3 comments:

  1. OHG!!! that is soooo flippin funny! tim says he knows where this nudiest ranch is. i wanna go, and go streakin by!!! oh yeah!! care to join stef?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is adorable at all the little things they do when they are little. They can get away with jumping on the bed at that age....13 not so much! Mine will be two on December 30 and I am thinking of starting the potty training process. Then I'll have a nudist camp in my own home. I believe in letting them go commando while training...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME!! Hahaha! So...I don't have your phone number or any other way to get in contact with you. I would love to send you an invite but I don't have your address!!! Can I get it? :) Thanks girl!! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete