MJ didn't like that I was taking pictures lol
1st Family pic of 2012
January is the season of ward basketball to start! Taylor and I love it cuz its something to look forward to other then work. McGuire loves it cuz he can play for a minute then cheer us on while we play! Of Course he gets REALLY frustrated by not being able to play with all the dads out there. But he learns to watch and cheer!
This is McGuire giving Taylor a thumbs up while yelling "Way to go Dad!" about 5 different times. McGuire had to dress up like the team, so he put on a jersey.
Here's a better pic of the jersey! Cute huh!
Last weekend we went to the Auto Expo, it was more for Taylor and my dad. But we all went for the ride. It ended up being really fun and entertaining. Tow Matar was there from cars, and Mcguire was so excited to see him! We had to get a picture with him!
Mcguire also had to sit in a couple of cars as well! He got mad that he couldn't drive it drive it. Now he tells me, "Mom, I want to drive today, can I drive the jeep?" I say, "Well buddy, in about 13 years I'll let you drive it around." He slumps his shoulders and then says in a quiet muffle, " ok mom."
It makes me laugh everytime we get the conversation going. He says the darnest things! Can you believe ONLY 13 more years and he'll be driving! Time better slow down!
Here is McGuire in a 2012 MUSTANG GT!









No comments:
Post a Comment