Thursday, April 29, 2010

Girls Night!

So I decided to try something new to kinda update my routine at nights... Yup you guessed it! Slumber Parties!!! I'm a slumber party consultant now! So if any of you ladies would like to host a party or have an idea who would like one... Give me a call or email me! Its going to be a fun experience I think! I hope that everyone that looks at this blog can be apart of this experience with me! Hope to hear from you!!! We always need a slumber party!!

3 comments:

  1. No Way!!! those are the best! haha! I have no friends in Spanish Fork... But when I do, I'm calling you and we're having a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you so should!! :) Its gonna be a blast! :) I'll let you know of any that are up here that I might hold myself :) k?

    ReplyDelete