Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old McDonald had a farm!

Last night after going to Archivers in the University Mall with McGuire and Grandma Laura, we were trying to keep little McGuire awake so it wouldn't be hard to put him to sleep when we got home. His favorite song for the time being is Old McDonald had a farm, and we HAVE to say he had a duck (McGuire can say duck so he feels pretty big about it) while we were singing it he decided to sing E-I-E-I-O with us! Can I just say how stinking cute it was to hear his little soft singing voice. So throughout the whole time going home through the dark canyon we were singing it. McGuire got louder and louder and LOUDER about it. All I can say is American idol watch out, my little man is going to be in the spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment