To be called teacher is so much fun, I'm actually thinking of going to night school to get my degree in teaching... What do you think?!? Taylor thinks its a great idea, he's seen the happiness in me all over again.
Adventures in our house lately....
We went to the lake last week to test a boat and make sure that it is in working order... It was working just fine and dandy until McGuire and I get on that boat. Right as soon as we got on that boat, in the middle of Deer Creek, the boat breaks down. I kinda have a fear of being abandoned on a boat. Even though its just a lake and there really isn't that far of a distant between us and land (1/2 Mile) I was starting to freak out inside. Finally after a half hour of hearing cussing and crying from almost everyone on the boat. It started! Then broke down, AGAIN! McGuire could sense my tension and started getting really frustrated... and again it started again and we chugged our way to shore. Lol I remember why I don't like the lake and boats and such. But everyone was safe and it was an adventure for sure! :)
This is Taylor and McGuire walking to the lake. They are each others best friends! :) ITs the cutest thing ever.
McGuire is getting to be so big! He is talking in sentences, telling us what he needs, wants and doesn't want.
He definitely sings alot! He knows the first part of the ABC's and he counts down to when he jumps. Instead of walking with mom, he leaps from step to step that I take. He's this little ball of energy and its so fun! Everyday he is learning, and going on great adventures with his friends!
Stay tuned for some more great news coming soon! :)




Congrats Stef! My mom told me that you work there. That sounds like it is going to be so fun. I think it would be a great idea for you to go to night school, especially since this seems like something you really enjoy! Go visit my mom in the library when you get bored haha
ReplyDelete