That weekend changed my life's path entirely... I couldn't handle the death very well and needed to stay close to my friends and family. So I moved from St. George, where I was living at the time to Heber. That's when my life started....
Shelbie was my best friend. The only person I really hung out with or talked to for 2 years, she was my little sister or I like to call her my soul sister.
She's been with me everyday since....
The day I got married she was the bird in the window hovering during the ceremony.
When I had McGuire she left an angels kiss on the back of his neck.
During my nieces prom and Shelbie's prom, she sat by me while we watched her friends dance.
During her senior year homecoming game, she sat next to me, literally nobody would sit next to me on my right side., and it was crowded...
I know she is still here when I need her, to be my guardian angel.
To see that I am safe and never alone.
My best friend, my soul sister....
I love her so much and she has taught me that we need to love each day as it were our last... she did. And to love everyone, even our enemies...
I know I will see her again someday and be able to give her a big hug! Til then I see her in my dreams, and we spend every night there....
Love you Shelbie Rose!





No comments:
Post a Comment