McGuire now speaks in sentences with some made up words... has to eat with a fork and spoon, knows how to find mommy's hiding spaces in the house. Can count to ten (minus seven, its too hard) sings the ABC's in his own way, and HAS to organize everything (messy way or clean its still cute). He's growing so fast, I don't like it... :( But he's definitely a gentleman lol he covers his mouth when he coughs now, and is always there it comfort you when your having a bad day, asks you in a high pitch tone "Yous' ok mommy?" or if he got hurt by something "is hit (or hurt can't tell yet) me!"
We had a happy birthday breakfast and played all day long. That night we had family over for a fun little present opening and stuffing our faces with yummy cupcakes (McGuires favorite) It was all in our little brand new house that we just moved into last week :)
Here are some pics from the special day!
He had a great birthday and we're so glad he did! Next year we'll have a friend party! :)
New Story:
After bringing all of our stuff into the new house, I've managed to bring my clumsiness to the house as well. Example:
I was doing the dishes (WITH A DISHWASHER!!!) and managed to get the sauce bowl (got it from a restaurant long time ago) stuck in the garbage disposal. I was scared to tell Taylor because I don't want him upset with me lol. Luckily one of our good friends is a plumber and he was able to get it out and our drain up and running again! :) THANK HEAVEN! lol one of those memories that will be to make fun of me I'm sure.. lol
Just another one of the Adventures of the Daggs Family :)
Stay tuned for more great adventures!
Love,
Stefanie



You've had a birthday shout hooray!
ReplyDeleteI want to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday to YOU!
I can't believe McGuire is 2 now! You are such a cute mom and family! Put up more pics of your house!!
Happy Birthday McGuire!!! You are quite the little man.Looks like you had a GREAT DAY...
ReplyDelete