Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving this year was a thanksgiving that will never be forgotten.... It was total bitter sweet time for us. I had work off wed, thurs, friday. So you can imagine my wonderful entertainment that I had... NONE other then McGuire which was pretty good.

Thanksgiving day we spent the day over at Taylor's parents house, which was pretty good. Everyone was there (which happens not too often) Just as soon as we get ready to serve dinner, McGuire decides to come up to me and have me love him, but really he just threw up all over me. Literally. I had to get a change of clothes from Mike's girlfriend, and I spent the rest of the thanksgiving there in pj's, and throw up in my hair.... yumm!

Black friday was surely black for McGuire and me. He wasn't feeling the slightest bit of good, since he didn't I didn't. So it was movie day for us. Come to find out Taylor's mother had a heart attack that day. Which we hadn't found out til the next day... But she is good now and just needs to take it easy...

Saturday and Sunday was a blur really. Just not fun at all. Until sunday dinner came around. That was when my mom's thanksgiving dinner was. It was fun to see everyone there. McGuire didn't throw up on me thank heaven.

This year made me think and realize all the things I am thankful for. It set me back to let me see all the things that people do for me and my little family. Even with the tough times everyone is there to help, whether it be health, wealth, or happiness issues, everyone is there to step in and help. I'm so thankful to be apart of that kind of environment.

I'm thankful for.... (no specific order)

- McGuire (I'm glad I can be there for him when he feels sick, even if I get the proof thrown on me ;) )
- Taylor, he works so hard for me and McGuire to live a great life.
- My family and friends, they never give up on me and are always there when I need to complain or need advice
- The roof over my head
- Food on the table
- comfy beds for my family
- my job that I love so much
- my computer
-my car (it gets through everything)
- the gospel
- my little family that is soo strong
The list really can go on and on.....

Thanks for letting me vent and complain for a split second. :)
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! :)

Stay tuned for more adventures, I know there will be more... SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment