Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wow its been a while!

I can't believe that summer is almost over.. I'm so sad to see it go!
Since Pictures are worth a thousand words... here are some to show over the last few months!
McGuire's 'motormycle'

 McGuires new comfy chair lol  like the face?!?
 I can't see you, you can't see me! :)
 McGuire likes to organize!
 Cousin Time!!
 Like the new wheels and 'hermet"
 Golf stance !
 Fireworks were cooler then a picture with me lol!
 Potty time! Not progressing to well though~
 Big boy undies!
 We love the 'swing and slide'
 Priceless smiles!
 Love him!
 Choo Choo!! All aboard!
 Carnival TIme!
 Will it go faster?!
 Waiting for candy at the parade!
 This is his new face, I absolutely love it!!!

As you can see McGuire is growing like a weed! :) He has the funny little sayings and everything! More pictures to come! And some great family ones as well!!!

Stay tuned!




1 comment:

  1. he has gotten so big! He is super cute!! glad all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete