First off! Its My hubby's Birthday!!! 24! I love you babe so much and can't believe its been another great year already!
So its been a while since I have posted anything! Reason being.. My internet at home is SHUT OFF! The economy has made me think of money and how valueable it really is! So sorry about the delay on it!
The month of September is always a toughy for me emotionally. Its the month of my Best friends Birthday and she went to heaven four years ago. She would have turned 20 this year. Its just crazy to me how much has happened since then. Its a very tough situation for me cause after she went to our heavenly father, my life altered completely. The gleeming sun and shining stars are a reminder to me that she is smiling down on her loved ones and looking after us. She left a little angel kiss on McGuire's neck for me to know she was watching over him in heaven for me. Usually that mark either goes away or turned brown like a birth mark.. but this one is still red, as if it were fresh! I love you Shelbie Rose McAffee and always will!
Since I have last posted, we have been struggling to potty train McGuire. Tackled some bills, and trying to find a home and enjoying life at its best!
McGuire is probably the most stubborn child I have ever met! He gets it from his daddy, and just the tiniest bit from his mommy ;) Everytime I ask him if its potty time, he says "No mom! I'm fine" really quickly. So I ask him again also reminding him that he goes he either gets a sticker, temporary tatoo or a sucker.. Then he decides to try. Instead of sctually going he pretends, waits til bath time and go in the water. We love that clean up.
He is such a hoot also with the things he says to me. I get sent to time out for not getting to his every need. I get told that he is in charge and of course the " I love you mommy Soooo much"
Taylor and I were thinking of moving to St. George to get a fresh start and enjoy the heat (snow and winter time can shove it!) Its an area that I love and that he has never really spent time at. So we went down there for a few meetings a little while a go and we're waiting to see the results soon, I hope that I hear good news soon!
Pray for us and I will check in shortly with pictures and news hopefully!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment