Saturday, November 26, 2011

McGuire is 3!!!

SO McGuire's Birthday was a week and a half ago, I've been so slow at posting lately!!!

We had a great time! We had as many family members over as we could get come to my mom's house for cake and ice cream the day before, It was just easier that way. It was such a great time. McGuire of course got completely spoiled rotten by both of his grandma's! Trains, clothes, cars, puzzles, boots, books, more trains, and cars!
McGuire thinks he is turning four, if you ask him " 'Guire how old are you now?" He will quickly reply, " I'm 'foor'." FINALLY we got him to say he's three! or "Free" So that was a great achievement!

Get Ready....

Blow!

His Favorite part!

His Favorite Toby Train!!!

For another one of his birthday surprises, we got to go on the Polar Express! If you know McGuire lately he is absolutely OBSESSED with trains! It was 7th Heaven for him! It turned out to be great cuz awesome! A friend of mine and her family were there!  We got Hot cocoa and Cookies and sang carols and "BANTA SAUS" came and gave McGuire his very own christmas bell! At the end of the ride, it began to SNOW, McGuire thought he was the boy from the book/movie! IT was a great family activity! Taylor even sang some songs (that was the FIRST time ever!)


When we were singing for Santa


Seeing Santa coming Closer.. that smile is PRICELESS!!!

He's so excited he can't help it!

SANTA!!!




The Polar Express Bell!

The snow storm afterwards!!!

Some cute phrases from McGuire..

We're sitting in the car, I'm getting ready to get out for some fuel, I hear a "Steffff, Steffff" Let me remind you, its just me and McGuire there.... so I turned around and asked "What did you just say?" "Stef, What you doing, mom?" I laughed to hard, I didn't know he knew my name...

Another one is when I had to wake him up to go to Daycare, he looks at me deep into my eyes and says, "Mom, I just want to stay in my bed." Oh man I just wanted to call in sick! It was like music to my ears!

Time out is still and usual punishment for me, even if he is already in time out.

There are so many things that he says that I can't think of right now, but soon I will and I will have to share! Hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Happy late Birthday McGuire. Looks like you had fun on the polar express..I bet you are excited for xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete