Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lately..

Now that the month of October is done, I can give you somewhat of an update! It was Taylor's birthday and we just did a little celebration of going to St. George, it was a great turn out for the weather and visiting my sister down there!




During the month of October we adopted a little family member, her name is Izzy the kitty! She is such a joy in our life! She's just so perfect in our family because she doens't have ANY CLAWS! :) So if McGuire decides to annoy her, she'll swat at him but the result of the crying little boy isn't because he got scratched, its because his feelings were hurt. She is just a cuddle bug from the start. At first she loved Taylor and try to give him kitty kisses, but now she adores me and follows me everywhere! She is my bed buddy too! Unfortunately we had to give her to someone else who was in need of a cat more then us. We moved to my parents house so we can get back on our feet. I'm not going lie I am REALLY sad that she's gone.. Its like a lost a friend to a certain point.

 Anyways.. As I mentioned above is that we moved to my parentals.. its been a life adjustment, but its been really nice not having to worry about some bills, so now we can actually get back on our feet and be able to live a normal livleyhood without the worries of paying or getting something taken away from us. I especially like it because I get to sleep in my old bed. McGuire went from a little day bed to a KING SIZE bed!!! Talk about spoiled.. he likes to share with me and Taylor though, I think its just a life adjustment that we're all going to have to get used too!

So for the Thankful thing this week...
MY FAMILY! They are always so supportive of me and Taylor and always willing to give me and my little family a helping hand... They help me so much with all the everyday struggles of life.. I don't know where I would be with out them! Love ya Fam.. if your reading this, Thank you for being so good to me and my little family!

1 comment:

  1. Steff, McGuire is getting so big. He is a keeper. Family is important in everyone's life. Nice to hear they are giving you a helping hand. Struggling is not fun and sometimes not fair but, having family that can help is a blessing. Take care,

    ReplyDelete