After all the parties, food, and entertainment I am ready for a vacation! But life has to go on... I just have to share a few pics, McGuire is into this new superhero pose or battle pose. I absolutely ADORE it! It just shows to me if there is ever a "super villian robot, dinosaur or scary eyes" McGuire will rescue me! :)
This first pic is of McGuire Being a Home depot little helper. They were handing these out for free at the depot one day and my mom just had to have it for the grandkids! Check it out!
Superhero/battle pose :)
Now we are to just McGuire being McGuire, He made a gingerbread house at day care, it pretty much spoiled his dinner... but since its his first ever gingerbread house I'll let it pass :)
Yummy!! I had to make it somewhat healthy with the cuties. lol
We had a christmas party at my brothers house a few weeks ago. Little info, Dave is a HUGE BYU fan. Our family on the other hand, we just watch it if we can.. Anywho, McGuire found this helmet...
He came to me and said look mom... Taylor and I were embarassed due to him snooping around. David was pleased to see he chose that helmet. LOL
Pics from last night was probably the most I could get from McGuire. He is not a camera person, so we had a hayday. Here is the evidence :)
Suprehero pose again
We're both saying cheese
My phone does the you see yourself camera.. McGuire LOVED it! One of hid quotes.. "Oh look mom, look at Guire! He's so cute! Mc-Guire your so cute!"
This picture is of him sayin that. I laughed so hard!
McGuire is an angel in my life and I am so blessed to be able to be his mother, the one he runs too for anything. He may have his temper tantrums, his screaming fest, and hitting marathon. But even in the hard times of the behavior, potty time and nap times I love him with all my heart!









No comments:
Post a Comment