To some people it is a time to party, stay up until midnight and watch the year 2011 go away! Well I'm not one of those kind of people. I hang out at home with my family, play some board games, eat cheese and crackers, and watch my favorite movie from the year before! Seems silly but I love it! Its a great tradition that I have always done with my family!
As I look back through the year, its been a very interesting year.
We've been through 5 jobs combined (part-timers). Moved twice, but stayed in the same ward. Been through two cats, and have one fish. Non-stop trial of potty training. Been on a train twice, WITH Santa!
Frankie
Izzy
This year I am dead set on making my goals achievable and I am going to Achieve them!
Here is the Personal goals of Stefanie:
Be a better support for my family
Show more compassion
Read the BOM w/ hubby and finish by 2013
Lose weight (yes I know, so predictable) 30-40 lbs is the goal by August 2012. Before and afters hopefully will be taken
Keeping a food log and HONESTLY entering my calorie intake ;)
Exercise at LEAST 2 days a week.
Always have positive adittude
Make new friends, keep the old ones
Read one book a month (if not more) and finish it
Love endlessly
Family Goals:
Be potty trained by Feb. 2012
Save money for a house- to own NOT rent!
Buy another car (we only have one right now)
Move into our own place by May
Play, learn and love always!
Hopefully we can achieve these goals!
I guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Happy new Year everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment