Gestational Diabetes is going... and going... but I only have to prick my fingers twice a day instead of 4! YAY for that improvement, BUT I still got somewhat lectured.. I snack WAY TO MUCH on the ice cream after dinner, hence why I can't keep it away from border line numbers... Time to start a hobby at night time to keep me off the junk food.
Speaking of hobby's. Nesting time is here!! We're getting little Princess Daggs' nursery ready... We can't paint the walls (rentals...) but I am determined to make it as cute as possible. So we are starting to find cute things to decorate the walls with and cheap girly ideas for bedding and decor! Pics on the way!
Mcguire is getting so big and cute! He is more aware of my special needs and LOVES to help with everything... Mowing the lawn, dishes, making dinner, and of course making more messes..
He loves SPIDERMAN. In fact, yesterday we were watching tv and he comes up from his room (his favorite place to be lately) and says, "Mom! Did you say you saw a monster? And it Hurt you?!? I'll take care of it (sound effects of webs going after the monster outside the house) He's gone Mom, he won't hurt you anymore!" He did this for about an hour.
Then later that day I was Momma Spiderman, Dad is Daddy Spiderman and McGuire is little Spiderman! I love his imagination!
He loves to argue with me on EVERYTHING. He tells me to be patient. Patient... Does he even know what that means?!? And if something goes his way, he says "Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!"
We love him so much, even if our buttons are being pushed! He loves his baby sister and can not wait for her to come out!
Here's some updated pics of Mcguire.. Sorry no fat pics of me! I can't stand how swollen I am...
His silly face!!!
Him after day care last week.. This is the care ride home... only 5 minutes
Here's a better pic! Soo sleepy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment