The blessing was beautiful! It was nice to be able to there and support the fam!
After the Sacrament meeting we went to the coolest park I have ever been to!
McGuire was in 7th heaven! we spend a good afternoon there, that I could bear at least (the heat was enough to cook and egg)
This thing was like 30 feet tall! You feel like king of the world when on top!
Spinny things!
McGuire hidden swing ( I think he was trying to sneak in shut eye without me knowing)
Cool little slide~!
McGuire's Priceless smiles :)
It was so nice to see everyone there and to be able to hang out as a family!
Congrats Fam on all the cool accomplishments!
Love ya!








That looks so fun! I can't believe your nieces and nephews are getting so old...and that Maryanne has 3 kids!! And you are going to have 2!! Way to be old ;)
ReplyDelete