Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I know we sure did, now back to real life every day deals.
Christmas was great for us! Taylor had the week off from Christmas to new Years so it was wonderful to have him home with us and be able to spend family time together!
At Bungalow Boutique they have these adorable hats for kids, and I am obsessed over them so I had my mom in-law get one for each of my kids. McKinlee was the only one who would let me take a pic of her with it on. McGuire was in one of his moods again (see previous post)
Bell/ Curious George, our elf on the shelf, had to say his good bye to McGuire with a nice little gift - angry birds pj's to keep him warm during the cold night and to help him sleep while Santa visited our home that night.
I tried being mommy homemaker and baked some delicious sounding choc chip cookies for Santa.. Yeah the recipe is wrong- not enough flour and my cookies were one big burnt cookie! So Santa didn't get any cookies this year.
As the new year was rolling in, one thing after another had to go wrong. I mean it always comes in three's so I guess I should have seen this coming. We noticed that I had a flat tire from traveling from a Christmas party in Logan, luckily it was flat the morning after the party. That night McGuire had to be his clumsy self (He's definitely my child) and ran into the wall down stairs.. By the screech in his cry I knew something was serious. He had bit Thur and Thur his bottom lip, and also the inside of he mouth. So a trip to the ER was where we went. After a 2 hour wait, sedation and 6 stitches later we were home at 1:30 am New Years Eve, I had to call into work that morning- McGuire was still high as a kite asking for Santa and saying I had 4 eyes. That night Taylor had the worst stomach flu I have ever seen in my life. By the time I got into my bed after playing nurse mommy it was 2:30 am Jan 1st... Happy new year- Thanks 2012 for the Grand Finale!
This is McGuire High as a kite!!
New Year Resolutions for me and our family: (no particular order)
1- Eat Healthier- Family (Lose baby weight- me)
2- Be more active- Family (Lose baby weight- me)
3- More family fun activities
4- Read Scriptures every night as a family and personally
5- Nightly prayers
6- Budget better- Taylor and Me
7- Go to Church every week (This is tougher on me then it really needs to be.. L-A-Z-Y)
8- Be less lazy LOL
9- Better attitude towards everything
10- More Mommy dates with kids and Daddy Dates with Kids
11- Get my business back up and running successfully!!!!
Hope everyone had a great holiday season and Hope 2013 is starting out good for ya!!
Friday, January 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Too bad McGuire is clutzy like you ;) watch out for him falling down all your parents stairs like I did that one time haha. Those sound like great resolutions! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete