This weekend was the longest weekend ever! Only because of the cruddy weather we had, so McGuire and I were stuck inside all day long on Saturday while Taylor had to work. Since I was doing laundry the night before, and to avoid the puddles, I wore my rain boots. (I swear I step on EVERY puddle even when I try not to, its not fair)
Anywho, I left my rainboots out for them to dry a little bit faster over night. McGuire LOVES to put on my shoes. I think it makes him feel big or something. He saw my boots and GLOWED! He was so thrilled to see that boots and wanted them on instantly! We struggled a few times to get him to stand up by himself, but we got it! Here's the result:
He loved being in them, but couldn't walk very well in them, so he was done wearing them. But while he was in them, he couldn't stop looking at them and oooing and awwwing. It was a good laugh for us both! Little boys are the best!





CUTE!!! I love that they're like boots and chaps all in one! haha :D
ReplyDeleteTalk about the cutest boots i've ever seen!! Your little guy is as handsome as ever as well... and i LOVE your blog background :)
ReplyDeleteTalk about the cutest boots ever!!... Your little guy is as handsome as ever too, and i LOVE your blog background!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, they are one of my favorite pair of shoes! He is a handsome little guys isn't he? lol This is one of my favorite pics! He loves his boots, but they are too small for him now.. I guess this is his subsitute
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. I love how high up they go. Seems like something we would have done back in the day.
ReplyDeleteHa ha yeah it was a funny day that day.. But I would agree it is something we would do, kinda like one of our sleepovers we dressed up like nerds! ha ha I think I still have that pic.. maybe I should post?!
ReplyDelete