18 Months ago McGuire was this little man....
So peaceful and quiet...
NOW.....
to a Goofy....
Cute Temper Tantrums....
Messy Little Toddler
But wouldn't change a single thing about it!!!
The past month has been extremely fast paced in the Daggs home. Everyday there is something new and excited going on.. McGuire has now started to get the terrible two's by screaming, yelling, hitting, throwing, rolling, getting into everything, making complete messes of everything that moves or can move.... I think you get the picture. Its almost like he just drank a pitcher of sugary water and is on the run for something to mess with. No matter how hard we try to disipline him, it just gets worse. All I can do is sit back and watch, maybe giggle lightly to myself, because there is not a whole lot I can do.
But as I look beyond the terrible twos and see the little boy growing so much and every second of his waking hours he is learning, discovering and curiously catching on to the world around us. I will let everyone know who babysits him, he loves rocks and lights.. and he'll throw EVERYTHING at you! On occasion you will get a sit down minute with him on the couch, just make sure there is trucks or motorcycles on the TV screen and give him a popsicle, there's your five to ten minutes of relief. :)
Summer is here finally, which means its walking season for McGuire and the fam. Every night after dinner (if its not spaghetti) we'll go on a walk around the town and go visit the turkeys and geese in a close by yard. McGuire LOVES to see them and look at the feathers and listen to all the sounds that they make. Its great entertainment. I'm looking forward to such a busy, fun, exhausting summer... Stay tuned for more excitment and adventure of 18 month old McGuire and his parents!



No comments:
Post a Comment