Monday, June 28, 2010

Priceless

McGuire has been growing up so fast the past month and its crazy to say this but NOOO! I don't want him to grow anymore! I love the innocense, I love how he is always honest even if he knows he'll get in trouble. No one has taught him to lie, to cheat, to kick someone else. I would like to keep it that way!

He is starting to put words together and make sentences, he has been taught how to kick a ball instead of throwing it and he is getting heavier by the day! The summer clothes we bought him, I thought would last all summer, well lets say we're making another trip to target here soon!

On thursday while Taylor was in his class, McGuire and I decided to take a quick trip to Days Market. As many of you know I worked there for 4 years, and it was like a 2nd home to me. While we were there of course I bumped into old friends and chit chatted for a while. If any of you have or had a toddler, they don't have the patience for that. But that day McGuire sure did. So I got him a balloon for the awesome behavior that he had during that time.

Hoagie Buns: $1.59
Nectarines: $1.09
Free orange farm animal balloon: FREE
The smile from McGuires face:



PRICELESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment