Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear So and So...

I haven't done this in a long time, and I now have a bit to vent about :)

Dear toddler who bites other toddlers,

I love babies all different sizes... but I am not happy with this habit that has been created. The one day you how up for me to watch at work is the one day I am alone with 30 kids. When I keep my eye on you, you are fine. But the once i get one child who needs attention, you bite a child on the cheek. I love you to bits and pieces, but PLEASE stop doing the biting. It hurts... ALOT!

Sincerely,

Friendly and Tired Day care lady




Dear Potty,

I wish you would be more appealing to McGuire. Instead you tempt him ti play in the water and flush all the time! It is just not fair that you are more fun to play with then to do business with! Please, Please let McGuire do his business in you.

Sincerely,

Potty training mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment