Monday, February 7, 2011

Update

Here's an update from when I last left off. Still going to go to school, eventually. Just got to find the correct school to go to. And CORRECTION: I am going to beauty school, then when I am financially stable with that job, I will go to College and get my teaching degree. That is the plan right now so far.

Update on McGuire:

He is now 26 Months old now! Can you believe it?! He is the ultimate chatter box, loves to say thank you when he's not asked to do so. He rides his big wheel with his "helmet" which is a trick or treat bucket with frankenstein.  He loves playing with his truck and drawing and singing the ABC's. Its probably one of the cutest things he's done.



Thats what is going on in our little house, not too thrilling, just being CRAZY together :)

1 comment:

  1. Beauty school is a GREAT idea. I am sure you have alot of support with your sisters. Good Luck !!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete