I just thought that I would share some good news and hopefully it won't jinx it! Taylor got a call from UPS which means that he has a job interview and will hopefully be working with them as a package person in the mornings. If this really does happen, we will most likely be moving up to Utah County. That way I can go to beauty school and not have to commute either. Lehi or American Fork will be the wonderful place we will settle, if there are any places you know of, let me know, cuz I am looking! So keep those fingers crossed and keep saying your prayers, cuz I will be!
Also more good knews!!!! McGuire has finally let go of the stinking BINKI!!!! YAY he's finally a big boy, next step is potty training. If any of you have any great suggestions on how to train a little one to pee safely into a toilet please let me know. So far we're pretending to pee in the potty, but when its the real deal he chickens out. Its ok I guess, just so frustrating lol.
ALSO!
Here are more pictures from the past holidays I had to get from my mother in law.. so enjoy!
Aspen, our puppy (3 years old)
He helped me with me birthday candles, it tradition!
Halloween 2010
He's stealing candy from Papa and na-ma
Taylor doesn't like to smile fro pics, can you tell?!?
Til next time! Thanks for viewing!



Hey Steffy, Happy Birthday late. And, congrats on your Binki giveaway. LOL
ReplyDeleteMcGuire is surely growing up and as cute as a button. "Hope all goes well".