Good News.....
April 24th, 2008 Taylor and I got married... then we had a falling out and got divorced 17 months later. We are tying the knot again on April 24th 2012!! Now don't be offended that you didn't get invited, theres no party, reception or anything.. Since April 24 is on a Tuesday, we're going on our lunch break and saying our I do's and then going back to reality. Basically we need to renew our marriage license. :) For our honeymoon, Supercross baby! Not enough money to do anything else, pretty magical huh!?!
Now for Hopefully good news.....
So we are finally getting to the point of possibly moving out of my parents house! I know we're thrilled and I know my parents are too (no hard feelings here!)
There are some duplexes my dad built for a friend way back in the day and they are so nice. They are a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car CARPORT (we can't complain, at least they are covered!) The duplex will be available May 1st, we put our application in for it and I keep having dreams about living in it... so maybe thats a good sign?!? Keep us in your prayers so we get it!!! Hopefully we'll get good news soon!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment