I believe in weird stuff sometimes... so bare with me, I have to just share my thoughts :)
Close to 5 years ago my best friend was taken from us here on earth, it was the hardest time in my life to go through. It made a huge transformation in my life. I moved back home, lost a job that was awesome, lost my identity again, went into major depression.....
Ever since that day of misery and loss, I have dreams of her... I believe that she can communicate with whoever she wants thru dreams. Some dreams we are at a diner, with all our friends; other times we are just in her room, or my car (where we would always be) She always has great words of wisdom for me, words of support, inspiration and love. It is always what I need to hear during the time. I just think its such a blessing that something like that can happen. It always puts such a comfort in my heart to know that she is still here with us in spirit, and she really is looking over the people she loves. What a blessing!
Just a thought for the day and a way for me to vent!
Thanks for listening..
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow Steff. This blog left tears in my eyes. Shelbie was such a amazing daughter and I will always remember the fun and exciting times she spent with you. As I look across the street I see you and her on skate boards and scooters. You held a special place in Shelbie's heart and ours!I am sure she will never let go of the fun times she spent with you. You also shared great words of wisdom, words of support, inspiration and love with her. It brings a comfort to me knowing the veil is so close even though I miss her like crazy, I know she is still here with us in spirit. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful Stefanie. I believe that too. She is still with you and still cares a lot about you :) I do too.
ReplyDeleteSounds pretty good to me!
ReplyDelete