After a long time of driving, hestitating, discussing and deciding.... We BOUGHT a car! No Financing or anything, it is straight up ours!! I'm so excited about this decision cuz it was a STEAL! Ken Garff Nissan is the place to shop for cars by the way! My expericence there was so good, I would just go back to say hello! They have Massage Chairs, a play room for McGuire , which he absolutely loved! AND free POPCORN! Lol I know I always enjoy the little things!
Our Sales Guy, Billy, was so nice and awesome to us, he made sure we got a great deal! Drum roll please......
2005 Chevy Colbalt, not as big as i wanted (i wanted an SUV or something like it) but this really was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. It has 117,000 miles and only got it for under $4,000! Automatic Everything, CRUISE CONTROL..... Need I say more. Seriously, it was awesome, now Taylor and I argue on who is going to drive it to work and stuff... lol. But we are so happy about this transaction in our life! So you;ll be seeing us in this fancy car for a while :)
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awesome!! I saw a Corsica the other day and thought of you :) Bet you wish you had that car to drive.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha I do, I miss that car! So many memories lol
Delete