So of course since our luck this month hasn't been the ultimate best, we had to go to Primary Children's for an Orthopedic consultation.
Here's McGuire with the Splint....
Please Excuse the mess in the background..
Yesterday we had to go Primary Children's.. McGuire was such a great sport. He has MAJOR Stranger danger, and the nurses had to hold him for the radiograph since I can't with being prego and all.. At first he was scared to death.. but they were so warming and welcoming that it helped.
Here's the xrays of his arm...
This is the front view, can't really tell there is anything really wrong right....
This is the side view... That bone is NOT suppose to bend like that... This is the plastic fracture.
So we got to pick out a color for a cast.... He picked his favorite color, GREEN :)
They had this god send toy that calmed McGuire right down... so he was an angel during the cast making!
This is his mean face.. he really is excited about having the cast.. but he won't really tell you.
After the appointment McGuire says to me, "Mom, I'm like a superhero huh?!?"
I say back to him, "Your the ultimate superhero!"
6 weeks of no swimming, no dirt throwing and no bike riding... What we gonna do?!?









Looks like he is a ultimate superhero. LOL Brave little man...Glad it is taken care of even though it is summer time:(
ReplyDeleteNot fun! I remember when I broke my arm in 1st grade! I felt really cool having the cast and would hit people with it (mean i know) but it's not fun having it on!
ReplyDelete