Monday, April 23, 2012

One step closer!

On Saturday I ahd to go to work... and I'm usually fine with it.. Until I look at the Wave and there are TONS on good Yard sales going on.

So I made Taylor go searching for me, hoping he would.
He is like th ULTIMATE Yard sale Furniture shopper. He found us these great love seat and chair for only $100.00!


After he showed me these and I was off of work, we went back to the Yard sale and bought the matching coffee table. :) I'm totally nesting right now and want to make everything my own... I suggested to Taylor that we should sand the coffe table down (which is in Great condition) and restain it, or even paint it something fun. That idea didn't fit well with him..

One step at a time and we'll have a really good looking home! now just a Washer and dryer for a great deal..

No comments:

Post a Comment