Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tag!!! You are it!

I was sort of tagged by my friend Alison and Cassie, we're just going to try this out!
1. post these rules
2. post 11 random things about yourself
3. answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. tag 11 people.

Random Things:
1. I like to try and do my hair differently every day.
2. My milk HAS to be ICE cold or else I will not drink it
3. I love white bread, I crave it all the time
4. I want to craft, just don't have the will power to finish anything
5. I wish i could be skinny again...
6. I'm short, it usually doesn't bother me, but somedays when I have to climb up things, I hate it!
7. I'm a procrastinator on alot of things that will benefit me
8. I love to learn, hate sitting and listening about learning
9. Dr. Pepper and I have a love hate relationship
10. I've always wanted to act or be in a movie
11. Taylor is the perfect man in my life, he's me best friend forever (literally) and makes me a better person everyday.

My Questions to answer:
1. Chips or Chocolate? Chips when prego, chocolate any other time...
2. What's one of your guilty pleasures? Scary movies, I hate being scared, but secretly love them.
3. NSYNC or Backstreet Boys? Backstreet boys (sorry alison, its the on going battle we're always going to have :)
4. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 5? an artist, and a animal doctor. (i'm kinda in that dream I guess)
5. What is your dream vacation? Disneyland in Tokyo
6. What is one of your craziest dreams? (nighttime dreams, not ambitions)
7. Favorite ceral? Battle between CoCo puffs and Captain Crunch (any flavor)
8. Early bird or Night owl? How about a little of both
9. Dream car? H3, or a mini cooper
10. Favorite place to eat out? Sushi Ya, TaraMuhara, Panda Express... I know pricey taste right?!?
11. Now that you know my most embarassing moment, what's yours? I don't have serious embarrassing moment. Just Pure clumsiness.....

My Questions I created?

1. Favorite color, why?
2.Country or Hip Hop?
3.What one food would you be able to eat everyday for a year?
4.Whats your biggest Pet Peeve?
5. Can Name one thing off your bucket list.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
7. Favorite book?!
8. What do you do on your spare time (if that ever happens)
9. What would be the best way to pamper yourself?
10. Favorite season of the year?
11. Do you like the name you have, if not what would you name yourself?

I tag: Marianne, Alison, Cassie, Marlee, Peggy, Hilary, Alyse, Leslie, Mckell, Chelsea and whomever else would like to...

No comments:

Post a Comment