August 14th, 2012
McGuire went to his very first eye appointment. Back when he was 9 months old he had an eye surgery for a blocked tear duct. That Dr said that in 2 years I need to go back to him because McGuire is going to need glasses.
Honestly in my opinion I thought it was way too soon to be able to diagnose that. But out of curiousity and me needing to go as well, we went to Dr. Ackerson.
McGuire was a little scared cuz the other doctors he's been too have either put a cast on him or put stitches in his head.
So I can only imagine what he was thinking the eye doctor was going to do!!
This is Mcguire waiting for his turn with the "super glasses"
He did such a great job! I was very proud of him.
Baby update!!!
We went to check her on Tuesday, and she is now measuring a week ahead. Head is still down, and she is still growing fast! Dr says she is going to be bigger then 8 lbs where McGuire was barely 7 lbs.
The scariest part of the visit was the dr mentioning being induced soon. She said that is an option I should be considering, to avoid a c-section...
So 2 weeks we get a check of dilation and cervix thickness.... hopefully I can make it til then!
Wish me luck!
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment