Monday, August 13, 2012

UPDATE!

So If some of you knew... Probably like maybe one or two, we were trying to sell our Colbalt. It took a little while but we finally found someone who was able to make a willing effort to come up and test drive it, etc.

It got SOLD on Saturday. I was so excited, but at the same time really nervous. We really took a daring leap from having two cars to having only one again. With Taylor's work schedule, him leaving for UPS at 2:45 am and going from UPS straight to Arches until 6:00 pm, it was a risk with me not being able to drive to work...

So we decided to not make it a risk and went straight down to our faovrite dealership and car dealer! Ken Garff Nissan with Billy Brown. He really met our needs! We looked and saw what we needed! We were looking for a bigger, 4 wheel or all wheel drive vehicle with an affordable $ on it :)

He did it! That man is amazing! He found us a 2007 Jeep Liberty (one of my dream cars)
So we sold and bought a car within 12 hours of that day! CONGRATS to Taylor for making such a responsible and big purchase!

Taylor was so sweet, I thought I was going to take my Corolla and Drive it.. But since Baby Daggs is here soon and I drive just in town for the majority of the time, I get to drive it :)

Here's a pic!


YAY for Jeeps!!

1 comment: