35 weeks....
Dearest baby girl,
I love you so much already, I can't wait to hold you, love on you, cuddle with you! To able to smell the sweet newborn smell, have your tiny fingers wrapped around my finger. Its been 35 weeks and 3 days since you've been in there and I am trying to be patient with the time.
Your big brother can not wait to see you! He doesn't fully understand why you like to kick him when he gives his mommy loves. It makes him giggle though.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm tired of having my ankles into "Kankles". I want to wear my offical wedding ring again. My skinny clothes have been screaming at me to get into gear! To be able to walk without a woddle, or someone asking me "are you going to pop yet?!" One night sleep without having restless legs, or an arm that is completely numb would be fabulous! To be able to see my toes again would be wonderful!
I know its all worth it, but I just have to complain a little.
Your room is almost ready.... and so are you!!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment