Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 37 update

Well Well...
Made it to week 37!
McKinlee is measuring at 40 weeks!!!
I honestly was hoping the dr would say ok, go home grab you hospital stuff and lets get you started!!
But Of course that would have been too perfect! She stated that if I went into labor this week she would be ok with it. But if no action until next week, well let the inducing begin!

McKinlee is still not even close to wanting to be here, her head is down and everything, she just hasn't dropped a single inch! I guess I'm making it way to cozy in there for her! Doesn't she know there are people here that want to meet her! Her brother is wanting to see her and kiss her!

Anywho! I'm hoping the next time I write on this blog, I'll have picutres of the little one on here with the birthing story! Til then I'll be mowing the lawn, taking long hard walks and bike rides... any suggestions on how to get into labor, let me know! Hot food out of the question, tried it and nothing but heartburn!

Write to ya lata!

2 comments:

  1. I need to come up, and visit so we can walk around Day's;)...I hope I get a picture of your sweet baby!! 435-841-2079

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her!! and I LOVE that name!! She's gonna be such a babe ;)

    ReplyDelete