Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 36 update

36 weeks and counting!!!
Only 4 more weeks until she gets here!!

Dr. Robinson measured her and she measured at 38 instead of 36, so she'll be here in no time! She let me know that I am good to go at anytime, whenever Baby girl wants to leave her warm home. Inducing is still a possibilty, if she keeps growing at the rate she is. We are wanting to avoid a c-section at all costs!

Good ol' gestational diabetes is one to blame for the bigness of this babe! :) We can't wait to see her though!

McGuire helped us pick out her name!

Choices were Harper, McKinlee or Brinli

The winner is....

McKinlee JoAnna!!

McGuire will proudly say it too if you ask him :)
He's getting pretty excited for this baby to come out. still gives her kisses at night time and love to just feel for her to kick him :)

Til next time!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck where has the time gone!? You can't be ready to have that baby yet! lol jk... I am excited to see her!! We need to chat so we can schedule her pictures!!!! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.. Stef!! That is so exciting! I better get a picture of her:)435-841-2079!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So exciting Stef! Can't wait to see pictures! And I LOVE the name! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name! I love that you are giving her your middle name :) I've been thinking about you a lot lately and miss you! Especially your crack up black lady laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so that made me laugh so hard! Probably not as bad as I have before but oh man!!! I was thinking of you and leslie at lunch actually! I had a primatis (however you spell that insects name) on my windshield. He stayed on there until I got to subway. I laughed so hard!

      Delete