Dearest baby of mine:
Its been a long 38 weeks, you kick me, hiccup in me, make me have heart burn. You make me have cravings of combinations of foods that is just plain weird, popsicles and cottage cheese make your daddy want to vomit. I forgot what it feels like to have feeling in my fingers and toes. Touching my toes you have made impossible, and I really don't think my body will ever be as tiny as it used to be. My tummy right now is meauring a 45 1/2 inches round. YIKES! I have evidence that its too big, scretch marks are SCARY!
Dr last time said that you were going to be in my arms before yesterday. Yesterday came and gone and your still safely sleeping in my tummy. Measuring at 40 weeks and heart beating strong and fast. Dr says she'll see me next time with you still in my tummy. I'm only dialated to a 1 and you are not dropping. Is it fun in there?!?
I hope your enjoying the warmth, cuz its starting to get really cold outside now. Your brother can hardly wait for you to get here. I hope you enjoy the little jiggle rides he gives you by trying to wake you up, or shake you out. He enjoys feeling you kick him.
I thought mowing the lawn, going for long walks and eating spicy food would do the trick. But I guess its just too nice in there for you to want to be in the crazy world. I don't blame you to be honest. There are alot of eager people who want to meet you! Your nursery is all set up and good to go, I have all the nessecary things ready for you and in position to be used! So you can come anytime, we're waiting almost impatiently! We love you already so much and can't wait to see you and hold you!
Love your very plump mother and family!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh can't wait best of luck with the delivery stef! Can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHey I texted you like a month ago, I think I have the wrong number! I didn't want to post the comment due to your personal info! Will you email it to me! thacker1242@gmail.com?!? I need and would love pics of both baby and McGuire!!
DeleteI saw Taylor last week at Day's and was hoping he would say you had the baby, but no such luck! Here's to hoping she comes very soon!
ReplyDelete