Lately..... We've been trying to build a house, or qualify to build a house anyways... We came across this AWESOME opportunity to just buy a forclosure house that is already built and never been lived in! With an affordable payment plan. I mean come on, who wouldn't go for that if they were looking for a house. So hopefully by the end of the month we will be new home-owners.
In the meantime, one of my best friends/ old college roommate is getting married this weekend. Taylor, McGuire and I get to head on down to my most favorite place in the world. Yup, ST.GEORGE! Taylor has never really spent time in St. George and never liked it. He only drove thru it to get to motorcross games and ate in Denny's lol. Some experience he had right?! So we get to have our very first family trip to southern Utah! Don't worry, there will be pictures up with this trip!
I'm extremely thrilled to be able to go see all my past happenings there and all the places I worked, learned and met people! Its kind of going to be a reunion for me, the wedding will include people that I haven't seen in a very long time! No worries, we will be going through fabulous freddy's car wash, starbucks, shopping, hiking (hopefully) and seeing the sights! Just not looking forward to the four hour drive with an 18 month old, we will see how that goes. Wish us luck!
Stefanie and Taylor Fam!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment