St. George Trip was an ultimate adventure... that's for sure. Taking an 18 month old out of the comfortable and familiar environment and staying 3 nights in a town where nothing looks the same or feels the same was probably one of the worst ideas I had ever had. But we made it very enjoyable.
We went to my friends wedding and it was so beautiful and personal. I loved it! McGuire on the other hand, had ants in his pants and wanted to go run them out during the Ceremony! So that was a battle for the silence, and lets say I got him as quiet as I possibly could. Sorry to Camille for a noisy lil one ha ha I don't think she really noticed though. I didn't on my wedding.
We found this great little community water area for kids and played in that for about an hour or two and we just tugged along for the weekend. Played in a park and enjoyed the warm (I mean WARM air)
I told you I would have some pictures, and I do have some, just not alot. But moral of this story.. no more family trips until my kids can handle the unfamiliar environment, and can have their cribs to sleep in.









No comments:
Post a Comment