So the last post I put up was with my rain boots with us being stuck indoors during a rainstorm. This last Saturday morning as we were getting ready for the day, McGuire came across his too small boots from Christmas and just had to wear them, regardless if his toes were scrunched inside them.
As he was wondering around the house as Mr. Cool. He found his toy cell phone and this is what came to his mind.
I guess this is what they do at Daycare, and probably has seen me do this while talking to Taylor on the phone. I couldn't stop laughing, I guess I was laughing too hard cuz he looked at me in all seriousness and shh's me! If looks could kill I would be dead, twice! It must have been a serious conversation with his little buddy. I'm so happy to have a kid with such an imagination!



their funny little personalities just crack me up! ... as I am watching Aliya try to pick a wedgie! Ha ha! He is a babe!
ReplyDelete