We had a very busy weekend full of family fun! It was the first fourth of July for our family being together and it was so fun! We went to a BBQ with Taylor's Family and Celebrated Mike (his older Bro) birthday, McGuire enjoyed a nice muddy bath (from him going in and out of it all the time) with our pals, Otis, Baxter and Aspen (our dog). See picture below...
After the BBQ there we went to my parents house and had yet another BBQ and watched the street that I grew up on light up in fireworks, I took all my neices and nephews that were there (only 15 of them) and we went for a walk up the street. McGuire was on my shoulders and all I could hear from him was "WHOA!" and "YAAAY." If you know McGuire at the least bit, you know he has an obession for lights and colors. So it was his chirstmas that evening.. as the night got later we waited to watch the traditional Memorial Hill fireworks (my street is the best street to watch it on) McGuire was so close to being asleep until BOOM! More fireworks and the famous second streak of energy had rose!
All I can say is that I am so grateful for all the people in the past, present and the future have done for our country. It was a great weekend to celebrate it as well. :)




I was going to walk down the street to see if you were there, and then I didn't. I'm stupid I totally should have known you'd be there!
ReplyDelete