Saturday, March 24, 2012

Movie Critic Time

If I was a movie critic.....
I would have given the Hunger Games a good 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.... It was probably the best movie I have seen in a while. They kept to the book closer then other movies, it had some comedy, some love moments, and I will admit I cried 3 times in the movie, ( I myself am no cryer when it comes to movies).
Taylor was so cute and had me update him on what was going on, some of the things you knew cuz of the book. Taylor only heard the book when I told him about a great part. So he was a little lost.

They missed out of a few things, but I mean you can only cramm in so much in a movie time. The Actors were a great pick and Hit the charactristics of each one PERFECTLY!
One thing I will add... Do NOT sit by little 12 year olds, they will make you want to lean over to them and tape their mouths shut. And don't give them a HUGE bucket of popcorn.. It will spill all over you too!

The Thanksgiving pointe Theater is AWESOME! Dinner and a movie in one place! Its pretty awesome, and you can eat it in there, during the movie!

Happ Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor. ( I know dorky, just go with it)

2 comments:

  1. It was so good! I cried 3 times too. Travis made fun of me each time haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the megaplex theaters up here in SLC county!! They really are awesome! I have a hard time going to any other theater... and when I do I am always disappointed!! And the movie was sooooo good! My sister in law got premier tickets from her work so I got to see it at 7:00 the day before it came out! It was so fun! Probably the best movie EVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete