16 more weeks until this little wiggle wart is coming!!!
We went to the Doc Monday for my monthly check up... she's doing great, heart beating stronger than ever and wiggling tons too! She's an active little girl, which is perfect for an active family!
I had to take a Glucose test... the lord is testing me and my will power I guess, I didn't pass...
Time to go to the Hospital and take an even longer test and with out eating also.. Not too thrilled about this. Doc said there is nothing I could have done to avoid this... These things happen and she had a hunch it was going to happen since I have had too much sugar in my urine and blood that last 3 times I've been there.
So Tuesday doing another Glucose test to see if I am Gestational Diabetic. That news was such a bummer to me. Oral meds would probably be the result of controling it and a fixed diet. If I have Gestational Diabetes I will not know how to handle my cravings at all... No more Ice Cream, cotton candy, yummy fatty foods, well you get the idea...
My honest feelings about this whole diabetic thing is that I am failing as a mother and caretaker of the child I am caring... I have slacked horribly on the good eating, good exercise idea. I'm going to get my butt into gear... but I still can't avoid this matter.
Taylor has been such a great support system for me thru this whole thing, he'll bend over backwards for me and make sure that I am comfortable and cravings are met (to an extent) and McGuire has been such a champ for being patient with me.
Results soon... cross your fingers, I sure am!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment