So during both pregnancies I have a severe case of restless legs, I have them all the time when I'm just normal with no human growing also. But during pregnancy it is like a million times worse.
I asked my dr. She suggested to take Unisom to help me relax at night. If you know me and drugs.. 1st off I absolutley HATE taking them unless I have to, and I'm super sensitive. 1/2 of those things and I am a walking Zombie for 2 days after...
So I looked it up on the internet, and old wives tell said to try vapor rub on the feet, in between toes and ankles. One night it got sooo bad I couldn't stand it. Taylor thought I was the craziest person alive. He couldn't believe me. I was up for anything. Guess what, almost instantly relief!!!!!
Now I am OBSESSED with Vapor rub. When we were moving, our lasat night at our parents house I had restless legs... well vapor rub was gone at the new house. I was not a happy camper!
I also have a cold right now, can't stand that I can't breathe thru my nose... yup vapor rub right under my nose.... Call me crazy but sleep with my mouth open is a no go for me, I'd rather have a sleepless night.
That's my little 2 cents on vapor rub, its a cheap miracle rub :)
Happy sleeping!!!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment