Ever since we've moved, gotten comfortable and McGuire realized that there really is a baby in mommy's tummy.. He's been daddy's little man, almost attached to the hip.
He would rather be with daddy now then with me... Sad for me good for Taylor! They build things together, do yard work together, watch motorcross and monsterjam together... This morning as we were heading to day care, he saw his daddy heading to work and he said quietly to himself.. "I wish I could go to work with daddy."
My heart melted, I'm so happy that they are finally getting to that relationship! :)
One night as I was making dinner, I see this figure in the corner of my eye. McGuire wanted to be just like dad and wanted to put his work boots on... He says to me, "Look mom! I'm just like dad! I'm going to work, see you ta-morrow!"
Just another crazy day with the Daggs' family
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment