Well we're to the bi-weekly visits now... Its getting closer, and coming faster then I realized!
8 weeks to go and everything is going fine! She's measuring to 34 (which is 2 cm bigger than supposed to) and her head is down. Dr. Says she's "growing Vigorously"
Heart Beat is great and she is as active as ever! I've gained a total of 32lbs so far... Gestational Diabetes is one to blame for that one and the water that I tend to store! Swelling is normal, just going on Wedding ring #3 so far... Scary time last week on the swelling with a ring on!
Baby's Nursery is coming around, just need to put my foot down and decide on colors!
McGuire loves to say hello to his baby sister! He just gets scared, he doesn't want her to kick him!
He asked Taylor and I the other day. "How'd she get in there?!" I giggled.. How confusing would it be, Mom was a normal size and now she's got a watermelon in her tummy that wiggles. Taylor quickly replied "Heavenly Father put her in there for us" Then he asked, "How she gonna get out?" We quickly changed the subject to his scooter and he lost interest in the belly/baby.
Names..... Well we are still on debate! Suggestions are always welcome!
Here are to main squeezes we like:
Harper Rose
McKinley
Brinlee
Clark
Carlile
Nora (I like it, Taylor HATES it)
Pics coming soon!!
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I like Harper and Brinlee. Those are super cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet...You are almost there. Don't worry about the weight gain and all...It just comes with the package. LOL McGuire sounds like he is so excited for her!!!You better get working on that nursery...
ReplyDelete