Everything is good so far even though I cannot feel my fingers at all. You should watch me put make-up on in the morning!
No major contractions, just one every hour or so (which is a teaser to me)
Since I have never put a pic of my belly up here is one... Its a horrible pic cuz I am the one taking it and its my phone and really early in the morning when done.
Hopefully next time I write I'll have a lil infant in my arms!!!




Oh man, Cute belly! You look like you got just about as big as I did.. (I still think I take the cake on that one though, sadly.) But you look great! :) That cute baby needs to get here already!!!
ReplyDeletePart of me is laughing at you right now because I went to 41 weeks, but then I remember how I went to meet little McGuire, and I BAWLED like a baby because I was SO jealous you had him first.. Ha ha, hang in there! She is almost here:)
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is going great for ya'll!!! I want you to know that I've tried REPEATEDLY to post comments on your wall but I've been using my phone and it won't let me. Now that I'm back at work I can comment so that I'm less of a silent stalker and more of just a regular stalker. I think it's much less creepy that way.
ReplyDelete