Its Thanksgiving!! YAY one of my favorite holidays, I get to eat all the food I want and the Calorie counter has an unlimited amount for me to use :) Also it is a BIG reminder on how grateful and thankful I am for all the many blessings!
There are so many things to be grateful for I can't even start.
Every night when I lay in my bed, my patience is to its ultimate lowest, and I feel like my day was unproductive, I always pray and thank my Heavenly Father for the many blessings I have in my life. For all the simple things that I have that could be luxurious to others. It brings me to tears to think of all the things the lord has blessed me with that is irreplaceable. Here are a few (not in any specific order):
My hard working, loving Husband- he just knows me soo well its scary!
My two beautiful and perfect children- the hardest day of my life and they can always put joy back in it!
My family- who always is there for me when I need a helping hand
My mom- she's taught me so much more then I thought
My dad- he always has a way for everything to work out right
My house that has turned into a HOME
My religion- that I thoroughly know that its true and Families can be together forever!
My Job- To actually have one and love it too
My Friends- even if I haven't talked or seen them in years, they are always my angels in disguise
These are just the few things that I grateful and thankful for, I could go on and on! Anyways.... Just the last two months I have really be grateful for every little thing. Just holding my beautiful new born and having McGuire come up on my lap too and cuddling with me.. He whispers in my ear "Mom, we family right?!?" I mean come on, how could you not tear up at that?!?
My sister calls it "the weeps" after you have your baby. Where you just sit there holding your newborn child and just cry. You just think to yourself, "I'm so lucky to have you, your so beautiful and perfect! You look so peaceful, I can't believe the lord blessed me and trusts me to have you in our life. Thank you for coming into my life." I'm so grateful to be a mother, to have the ability to have that kind of love in my life, and the physical ability also.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and can remember to be thankful for all the many hidden blessings in our lives!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You are so cute :)
ReplyDelete