Monday, August 9, 2010

Kylies Bridal Shower

Saturday was Kylie's Bridal Shower! It was so fun to see everyone there that showed up. Due to the weather and my past happenings financially though I couldn't decorate the place as well as I had imagined. It would have been soo cute! But it still turned out great! I'm so happy for Kylie to be getting married! Its such a great thing in life to share everything with your best friend and be able to spend every day together!

Back in the day when I was a Slumber party seller, I had a lot of stuff for parties to have for show and etc.
So I figured what a great gift! You can't go through a whole bridal shower with out a sexual something put in there! I think Kylie was more embarrassed that her mother was there more then anything duirng that present! Ha ha Sorry Kylie!
Here is kylie reactions to them :) PRICELESS I tell ya!






Priceless! :) I love to embarrass! Its so great! 

The shower turned out great! and I was so grateful for the help that I received!

No comments:

Post a Comment