I totally jinxed myself yesterday and I am kicking myself in the butt for it! We went 4 whole days and 3 full nights with out the wonderful binky! I was so excited, McGuire was breaking threw and going onto another stepping stone of growing! We used the excuse that it was lost, cause in fact it really was! But late last night, he new I was worn out and completely impatient with his screams, by the way he never wakes up in the night. I tried to rock him, sing to him, feed him, change his diaper, give him his bottle... EVERYTHING... I found the binky in the rocking chair side pocket (thankfully for my sake of sanity) and I gave it to him... :(Now the war begins with the binky.. but don't you worry we are going to be getting rid of it! No doubt about it!
On another note... Sad news for the latest addition to the family... Frankie has to go :( Taylor and McGuire are allergic to him. He is the best cat I have ever had... definitely no complaints. If anyone is wanting a free adult cat (that is AWESOME with toddlers and has a great cuddly personality) Let me know! I will be so happy to let you have him.. I don't want to take him back to the pound....



Are you saying that Frankie is better than Dudley?!?! Remember when you stepped in Dudley's poop and walked it all through your house?1 hahahaha. I'm sorry you have to get rid of him.
ReplyDelete