Monday, August 9, 2010

White Trash Weekend #2

If you have noticed I haven't blogged a lot lately, well I got a new job and it definitely doesn't require a computer (which is good), its more of a craft store and I LOVE IT! But so much has happened since the last time I have blogged.

There was White trash weekend #2!
My little Bro-in-law, Parker, is always in the derby here is good old Heber, and this year we got to be more apart of it then in the past. McGuire got to put his name on the car (front and Center) and Taylor and my name are on the back, lol its great!


During the derby, Parkers Transmission basically blew, so he didn't get too damaged, State Fair Derby is coming up he is wanting to be apart of that one, which will be sooo fun to watch!

Here are some more pictures of the heber derby








It was a great night for the Derby, for the first time in a long time, it didn't RAIN!!!! :) How cool huh! I was relieved! :) Happy derbying! (spelled wrong I'm sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment