But one day I left him in there just playing for a little bit, to see how he does.. and this is how I fond him ten minutes later....
Isn't it the cutest, he's so innocent when he sleeps lol.
This weekend was the Wasatch County Fair, and it was CRAPPY weather for it too! We wanted to go to the carnival for McGuire on thursday, but it got pushed back til Saturday... After the Parade.
It was McGuires first Carnival ride :) He LOVED it, we had to do the cars, just because he is into my car lately (wanting to drive it and etc) he thought he was the Sh*t, he would take a glance at Taylor and I then roll his eyes at us, like 'I'm so cool mom and dad' It was so cute and funny!
Here is the evidence:
See the little smirk of attitude! Its so cute!



Hey McGuire is getting so big. What a handsome little guy...LOVE your blog:)
ReplyDelete